What Makes A Good Mentor?
Most of us have been positively impacted by mentors at some point in our careers. Whether virtual or in person, these mentors have encouraged, inspired and challenged us to think differently and with fresh perspectives.
The AWIT mentorship program aims to build up the next generation of young African Women in Tech. To achieve this, we need mentors who:
- >> Have a sincere desire to be impact the career of a young African woman in tech.
- >> Have at least 3+ years of entrepreneurial or corporate experience here in Africa
- >> Have experience dealing with younger adults
- >> Join the growing AWIT network across Africa
- >> Have the ability to see solutions and opportunities
- >> Are available to offer at least 3 hours per week with their mentee(s)