YouTube is just about the most popular video streaming platform in the world right now. Despite the rising popularity of short-form videos like TikTok and Instagram Reels, YouTube remains the go-to website for people who want more long-form and in-depth videos, and most people also like long-form videos.
Thus, it is for this reason that you need to know of the following hacks that will help transform your YouTube Viewing experience.
How to turn a video section into GIFs
GIFs are a great way of communicating a certain emotion without saying much. They also help pass a certain message with minimal words and can perfectly represent how you are feeling in ways that an emoji cannot. Thus, how, then can you create your own from a YouTube video?
If you want to turn part of it into a GIF:
- Go to the video URL on your computer.
- Then, right before the Y on www.youtube, type in gif, as in www.gifyoutube
- Then click enter. It will bring you several tools. Click on adjustments, which will bring you options such as Caption, Image, and Crop. Padding, Blur, Hue, and Invert.
- Then pick the section you want to use, your start and end time, and then at the top of the screen, click Create GIF.
- You will get an option to share immediately or download it later.
How to See YouTube Tags on Other Videos
If you are watching a video and want to know what tags they used to make their video trend, and would wish to use the tags too for your own video, then here is what you do:
- Go to youtubetool.com.
- The site will then bring you a page with tools to use. Click on YouTube Tag Generator.
- Then, go back to YouTube, copy and paste the video URL on the bar written Insert Video URL. Then click Find the Tags.
- The site will bring you all the tags used in the video.
- If you want to create a similar video and use those tags, go to the bottom of the page and click copy.
There you have it, two YouTube hacks to make your YouTube experience a lot better.